Andrew Scheuermann, CEO of Arch Systems, shares excellent insights on his company’s approach to modular solutions as well as expert advice on building hardware for the Internet of Things.
Subscribe on iTunes | Android | Stitcher | Tunein | Google Play
Topics we discuss in this episode:
- Andrew shares his background and about Arch Systems.
- What the hardware design cycle is.
- The design, deployment, and management of hardware and how it differs from software.
- The distribution challenges with hardware.
- Build vs. Buy decisions.
- Open source technology and collaborating with vendors.
- Advice for Product Leaders who are new to developing hardware.